Mascot Silent Cut 18 Deluxe Reel Mower
The Mascot Silent Cut 18 Deluxe Reel Mower
- Recommended for Bermuda, Zoysia, centipede, bahia or other bent grass lawns
- Cutting height adjustable from of .5" to 2.25"
- Precision ground reel and cutter bar are set by Mascot staff with minimal contact for the highest quality cut
- Six-blade design gives a manicured cut
- Heat-treated reel and cutter bar for increased life and durability
- Tough powder paint resists chips and scratches
- Mascot mowers feature metal roller adjustment knobs and brackets, wheels and pinion gears
- Nine inch wheels are metal with bronze bushings
- Rounded roller ends prevent lawn grooving and allow for easy maneuverability
- Partial assembly consists of assembling and attaching the handle, using just four nuts and bolts
- Sturdy 12-gauge steel frame
- Weighs approximately 38 lbs.
- Sharpening kit and grass catcher, not included with mower, are available
- Mascot mowers are made in China under contract to and according to specifications set by Mascot, a USA company
- Skilled Amish craftsmen inspect, adjust and lubricate each mower before shipping it to our customers
- Five-year manufacturer's limited warranty covers manufacturing defects on the mower.
- Shipping to 48 contiguous states is included
- Mascot push and gang reel mowers are available for shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and international locations but shipping charges will apply
- The Mascot Silent Cut 18 Deluxe Reel Mower ships from Pennsylvania, usually within two business days
- Please click on map icon above to see the time in transit to your location